Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Interweave Bead Star Winner


I'm a winner!! The official Interweave press release has been sent out to tell everyone about the Bead Star winners and I'm one of them. Bead Star is a magazine printed annually containing pictures of and "how to" instructions for the winners of their beaded jewelry contest. I won 3rd place in the Crystals category and you can find my bracelet, Crystal Squared, on page 15 with instructions on page 66. I also donated my bracelet to be auctioned off for the benefit of the American Heart Asscociation's women's heart-health initiative. Online ebay Auction will take place on March 23-25. (more info at bedingdaily.com/beadstar) Here is the link to the page where you can purchase or preview the magazine cover and table of contents (yea I'm there listed in the TOC, but with no pictures). http://www.interweavestore.com/Beading-Jewelry/Magazines/Bead-Star-2009.html If you can't or don't want to buy the magazine I'm attaching a picture of the bracelet to this post. I'm having a Holiday sale in my shop at http://www.fitsyourfancy.etsy.com/ too.

No comments:

My Etsy Shop - Fitsyourfancy.etsy.com